Genshin · Forums
EN

CBT Key Giveaway

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 05-21 Last Edited: 06-09

Update:

The winner has been chosen! Congratulations!

----

Original:

Hey there guys!

Thanks to the team over at miHoYo, I'll be streaming the game this Summer on the PS4 and providing some content about Genshin Impact. In addition, I've been given one (I know! I wish I had more!) key to give away to a lucky user for the next and final beta.

The winner will be contacted after June 8th, and have instructions emailed to them officially with their account given access to Genshin Impact's final beta on any platform of their choice where the Beta is running, and region.

For more information, please watch this video:

In short:

• Watch the video, and answer the question on the video in the comments of the YouTube video. (1 Entry)

• Follow on Twitter and comment why you want to win on the Pinned Tweet at: twitter.com/sarumonin (1 Entry)

• Join the Saru's House Discord and click on the gift emoji under the CBT Giveaway channel for Genshin Impact at: discord.gg/sarumonin (1 Entry)

For an article version, you can check out:

https://www.sarumonin.com/news/genshin-impacts-newest-and-final-beta-heads-to-ps4-this-summer/

Thanks and good luck guys!

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending

Streaming the game : ok

Provide content : alright good

Been given one key for giveaway...

05-21
Replies
Yeah, apparently there are some free spots open and a few content creators were given just one key to give out for their communities. I do wish I had more, but I'm just working with what I've been given lol
Replies
It's hard to believe actually...
I don't think miHoYo would do that...
Replies
View all replies >

05-21
Replies
_(AtEase)
Replies
Manage

05-21
Replies
:O!
Replies
Manage

I must have a key

05-21
Replies
I feel you. Good luck though! Rooting for you ^^
Replies
Thanks. If I get accepted maybe we could play online with each other ^-^
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Congratulations! Regarding the Gatcha System - check out Honkai Impact 3rd. They seem extremely fair with free to play.

In fact I rarely played a f2p game where there is so little that feels like a must buy - probably just the battle pass - which is an easy buy just to support the devs.

05-21
Replies
That's very true, but I think my fear mostly comes from playing a lot of MMORPGs over the years, and also working behind the scenes in the 
gaming industry, either being a Moderator for a game, Community Manager, Voice Actor or simply working with the Publisher or Developer on marketing. 
It's always been an MMORPG genre for me, and seeing how quickly F2P can go south (though, again I know that this title isn't an MMORPG), the fear remains. I'm hoping for the best and can't wait to play!
Replies
Oh I know - I also was very worried about the f2p because of mmos. But it isn't one, it is closer to Warframe or Path of Exile. And those you mostly play solo or with actual friends - which avoids most of the p2w problems you have in mmos.
I am way more worried for Blue Protocol - its a bit sad that Bandai doesn't aim for the monthly subscription or at least b2p route.
Anyway - we will see. They could fall into the trap of being to grindy at launch - to stretch out content. I hope I am wrong.
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Hoping to get a key this time...

05-21
Replies
Manage

I've been waiting for so long lol I'll be really sad if I don't get access to play Genshin Impact :(

05-21
Replies
I'm rooting for ya! ^^
Replies
Manage

Can i get one. Srry Im new in here

05-21
Replies
You can apply to the official Final Beta on the main website, or follow the giveaway instructions in the video provided (or other giveaways going on right now!).
Replies
Manage

I would love the key but I don't think I'm gonna get it so

05-21
Replies
Well! Make sure to sign up for the beta on the official site, and there will be many other content creators giving out keys also! So sending you best wishes and good luck ^^
Replies
I have signed up for the beta
Replies
Manage

Nice! I do plan to make one too in Android.

Do you have any communities with Genshin Impact streamer in it?

I would love to share Genshin Impact to the world!

05-21
Replies
Unsure what you mean, currently I only have my Discord which I let any content creator post their content so that the members in the Discord can check out other members of the community. If that's what you mean. _(Celebration)
Replies

Hope I get one! But does this mean that the next CBT will be around June 18th?

05-21
Replies
That was just me throwing a little speculation, haha. It's coming soon, but that information is not mine to share. It'll be out when it's ready. 
_(Watch)
Replies
Manage

Thanks for sharing

05-21
Replies
Thank you for reading! 
_(Cheers)
Replies
Manage

after watching the video, why do i feel so sad right now. i wonder why.....

05-21
Replies
To be honest, I'd say maybe it was my tone lol, it was super early in the morning when I recorded so it may have come off that way. I'm usually much more energetic! Sorry about that! _(Cry)
Replies
_(Hug)_(Hug)_(Hug)
Replies
Manage

Not participating just wanted to say thanks for being cool

05-21
Replies
That's very nice of you! Appreciate the love! ^^
Replies
why :(
Replies
Manage

*Starts to rickroll happily*

05-21
Replies
Manage

Congratulations!

05-21
Replies
Manage

June 18th

05-22
Replies
Lol yeah, a little long but I figure it'll give more chances and who knows, maybe I'll be able to get some more from the team to give more out! :O
Replies
Manage

I can't wait!!

05-22
Replies
Manage

im not expecting to win CBT access from the survey since... I found out when you choose "Since 2004" you don't fit their criteria ;-;

this is my chance

05-22
Replies
Wat :O
Replies
Manage

Hmmm... I shall attend

05-23
Replies
Best wishes!
Replies