Genshin · Forums
EN

“Content Creator Program”2.0 (ENDED)

Originates from: Official
Post Published: 05-29 Last Edited: 06-17

Hello Travelers, greetings from Caroline ~>w<

While we prepare for the Final Closed Beta of Genshin Impact, Caroline think it’s the perfect time to re-initiate the ‘Content Creator Program’. Those selected can bring your own content to all the Genshin Impact players out there and in return win the much coveted Final Beta access.!

(PS:Registration is still open for the Final Closed Beta of Genshin Impact. Please stay tuned to our official channels for the latest news~)

【Content Creator Perks】

1、Final Closed Beta access to the chosen ones

2、In-game benefits as well as official merchandise

3、Content Creator role on Official Forum and Discord

【Content Creator Types】

1. Artist:produce high-quality illustrations and fan arts

2. Writers/Editors:compose/edit game guides and wiki

3. Media:make game screenshots and related media

4. Indie Game Developer:create and develop mini-games

5. Streamer:stream the game, those with previous experience preferred

6. Video Editor/YouTuber: create videos such as MAD and short videos; make walk-through or game guide type of videos(Content Creator experienced in guides/tips and tricks videos on the PS4 preferred!)

(please attach links to your previous works in your application!)

【How to Apply】

If you meet one or more of the above requirements, send your application to genshin_cm@mihoyo.com

Please include the following in the subject of your email:

【Content Creator Program】+ your name

Please include the following in your email:

Content Creator Type:

Content Creator nickname:

miHoYo Account:(Also include the email linked to this account)

Your Skills:(please include any relevant skills)

Personal Bio:(Briefly introduce yourself. For example: I’m still in college, avid gamer, fan art creator for xxx project…)

Portfolio :(Link or attach your previous works! If the link is to your personal profile, please include a screenshot of the log-in interface to prove your identity!)

Discord Account:(We will contact you via Discord, if you don’t have one, please provide your Facebook page or other forms of contact.)

【Reminder】

Those chosen are obligated to create content related to Genshin Impact for the category they are expert in, and we will provide continuous official support.

There’s a limit in number for each type of content creators we are looking for, so please don’t hesitate to apply~

Content creators for the previous beta are NOT automatically chosen, if you wish to participate this time and retain your content creator role, please email genshin_cm@mihoyo.com and attach the works you created during the previous beta!

Due to the amount of emails received, we will respond within 3 working days, thanks for your understanding.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Hot
Manage

for the Artist section, is it available for 2D only? what about 3D Artist?

05-29
Replies
It brings together all types of artists ^^
Replies
thankks!! _(Cheers)
Replies
Manage

It's time!

05-29
Replies
Its time to Fail my Artist..._(Help)
Replies
Manage

Can we still Apply even tho we don't know much of the Game? I was never granted access to any of the CBTs. I would love to know more about the Game and become a Content Creator.

05-29
Replies
Yes, CTB2 content creators were also players who tried the game for the first time
Replies
It doesn't matter when you came to be interested in the game. They surely are happy for everyone new and the content creator program only started today. :)
Replies
Manage

MIHOYO NEEDS ME!!!

BETA 3 CANNOT RUN WITHOUT ME!!!!

I SHALL BE THERE,

AND YOU,

SHALL NOT STOP ME!

05-31
Replies
Like this comment so we get what we wanted
_(Hug)
Replies
Manage

Here we go again, good luck everyone!

05-29
Replies
Manage

Let's go!

05-29
Replies
Manage

I have tons of streaming equipment and use to to stream why back when it was justin.tv and wirecast was a thing but stopped because the streaming/media scene was just flooded with so much and after trying to push past all the fortnight etc but I want to do something productive create a space were everyone welcome were everyone feels apart of the action the fun not just a number if I had the opportunity maybe that can start here this my set up gotta make do with the space

05-30
Replies

Experience the adventure

สัมผัสประสบการณ์การผจญภัย

05-29
Replies
Manage

05-29
Replies
Manage

EVERYONE GET EXCITED!

05-29
Replies
Manage

05-29
Replies
Manage

Hey there! If we have been approached by the Genshin Impact Team already as a creator for covering the game, do we still need to apply here separately?

05-30
Replies
Content creators for the previous beta are NOT automatically chosen, if you wish to participate this time and retain your content creator role, please email genshin_cm@mihoyo.com and attach the works you created during the previous beta! 
Due to the amount of emails received, we will respond within 3 working days, thanks for your understanding.
Replies
Thanks for the reply, but that was not what I was asking, I did not participate in the previous Beta. Sorry for the confusion.
I was contacted specifically for this upcoming Beta. However the mention of Merchandise for this Creator Program Post has peaked my interest, as during my conversations with the Community Team, the conversation was only about the Beta with no mention of merchandise :3
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

In the subject do i put my real name or just my normal name?

05-29
Replies
Alias is fine
Replies
Manage

donde me registro!

05-29
Replies
Para registrarte envía un correo a genshin_cm@mihoyo.com
Por favor, verifica la información que tienes que poner antes de enviar el correo.
Replies
gracias
Replies
Manage

They send you a generic email as well when they reply to you. Clearly they do not read the application correctly when you have been uploading video content in the Discord group and the Email recommends you to go and join it... very disappointed with that the way they handled that.

06-04
Replies

05-30
Replies

Thanks miHoYo :) for the tickets given to enter the beta. We will distribute them among our collaborators on our web "MundoGenshinImpact" and our most loyal followers.

05-30
Replies
Manage

Is there an age limit or no?

05-30
Replies
Manage

Already sent mine!

Looks like many people are choosing media, what should i do qwq. Welp, best of luck to everyone.

05-29
Replies
Manage

Good luck all~!

05-29
Replies