Genshin · Forums
EN

Some clues about Inazuma (the next region prob)

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-05

Today, I'd like to talk a little bit about a future region named Inazuma. Some clues in game will give you a general idea of what Inazuma likes.

Inazuma first appears in the introduction of Kamisato Ayaka, an ice character available in cbt1 but not cbt2. She is the princess of the Kamisato House in Inazuma. You might be confused why you can't see Inazuma in the graph. It seems they didn't translate it at that time since the Chinese version does mention Inazuma.

If you play in cbt2, you may notice that Venti mentions both Liyue and Inazuma's gods in the main storyline. Obviously, Inazuma is supposed to be the region of electro. And because Liyue is the second released region, Inazuma may be the next one.

Basic attack

Charge attack

Skill

Ult

Look at her dressing and attack style, you can find some Japanese elements. It's reasonable to assume Inazuma is gonna be the region inspired by Japan.

To sum up, Inazuma is a region of electro with Japanese culture. The third region? Prob

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Big possibility it might be the third city because it's near to Liyue and Mondstadt. Also because of Ayaka Kamisato. Last time XiangLing was revealed followed by her hometown.

06-05
Replies
You are right_(Celebration)
Replies
Manage

Hopefully it's the new zone with a new city.

06-05
Replies

This post feels more like Ayaka's in detail...

06-05
Replies
Manage

06-05
Replies
Manage

I love her fighting animations!

and a japan related region would be amazing! ~

06-05
Replies
Manage

06-06
Replies
Manage

Perhaps but i've also heard murmurs about potentially another element taking place before the Electro.

Anyway as long as Kamisato Ayaka is available in launch i'm happy because Ayaka is best snowflake.

06-07
Replies