Genshin · Forums
EN

Information from GI official stream

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-09 Last Edited: 06-09

The live stream just ended a few minutes ago. I'm not sure how many of you notice this stream, but I'd like to summarize the information that stream gives.

1. In cbt3, many ways to obtain materials are put into the open world. For example, Mora and exp books,those you get from domains in cbt2 are replaced by battles in the open world. The battle location is not fixed and will be refreshed randomly.

2. New mechanism of Geo element, kinda like shield defense. Not sure how it works, but we'll see in the test.

3. In cbt3, the main quest will be continued to update and more characters will be available.

4. New character Chongyun

Battle styles

5. New mechanism in abyss and new enemy

6. New artwork

7. Some animation changes

8. Friend system and random matching system added

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Great summary. A lot of viewers in that stream as well.

I think the Shields defended against elemental effects or damage, each seemed to be specific against a certain element.

06-09
Replies
Thank you for supplement. I think so_(Celebration)
Replies
Manage

Thanks for the info! I only watched for less than ten minutes. I only knew there's a changes on the gacha feature. Btw, I'm glad they bring more contents.

06-09
Replies
Manage

**FRIEND SYSTEM?**

06-09
Replies
Yeah, the Friend System allows you to manage and track other players in-game
Replies
I... I know what it is I was just excited....
Replies
Manage

The chat bubble in 3rd pic

Last gif went too fast

But thank you for the infos.

Also, looking at the first two pic makes me think Geo shield might change color depends on how much damage it got reflected, or which element it blocked from...

06-09
Replies
Just a thought...
Replies
I see, and I remake a new gif for klee utl animation
Replies
Manage

First of all thanks for posting a few screenshots of the stream.

Second, a little bit of trivia: "La Signora" means literally "The Lady" in Italian. It seems like Mihoyo kind of likes to sneak in Italian words from time to time (see boi Venti) in Genshin Impact.

Other examples include Italian sounding words from the manga such as "Dottorre" (similar to "Dottore", "doctor") and "Collei" (the closest is "colei" which is a fancy way to say "she").

06-09
Replies
Manage

Chongyun looks like he's eating sea salt icecream in one of the gifs.

06-09
Replies
I mean pictures not gifs.
Replies
Manage

(English not primary language)

Oh thanks! I didn't see the stream because i have fear of spoilers or great informations, because i want to be surprised if i get in the FCBT,and here you gave good information with no spoilers, Thanks!

06-09
Replies
Appreciate your words! btw, I'm not a native English speaker either.
Replies
Manage

Thanks!

wanting to play

06-10
Replies
Manage

This stream you are talking about, where did you find it? Is it some official mihoyo twitch account i don't know yet or else...?

06-10
Replies
Well, it was announced and streamed on CN official forum. If you want to take a look, I recommend DK's video posted on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJExEoYL2Kw&t=1674s
Replies
Thank you, mate!
Replies
Manage

Thanks for the info

06-10
Replies
Manage

oh boi

the pain not accepted in beta

06-10
Replies
Manage

Thank you very much for sharing the Stream news.

And this new guy looks like a Genderbender Liliya to me xD

He has a very interesting battle style watching gif's.

06-10
Replies
Manage

Cool

06-10
Replies
Manage

:D

06-10
Replies
Manage

I see Demonekim on YouTube make review about this ..nice stuff .. looking forward about home system too no longer nfo about that yet .

Niguang skill slightly different in cbt2 ,i think 1st skill have 3 orb rotating behind her .combo elements with geo elements have been updated so cool like sand storm ..🤔

06-10
Replies
Manage

*Looks at 4th image*

Looks like I have yet another waifu

06-10
Replies
Manage

Interesting one

06-10
Replies
Manage

Thnaks for the info! Btw, at the live stream there is a part where the gameplay screen got covered with dirt do you know why is that?

06-10
Replies
It's system notification, which often occurs when the stream get gifts from audience.
Replies
Manage

Thank you so much for the summary, people like you are the one who makes this community amazing

06-10
Replies
Appreciate your words!
Replies
Manage

*sigh*...why is Klee so precious -___-

Also like the defensive mechanics of Geo. I’m definitely having one on my team, especially for the longer difficult fights.

06-10
Replies