Genshin · Forums
EN

Coop and battle pass

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-13 Last Edited: 06-13

I just reached adventure rank (AR) 20 and unlocked some new content in CN cbt3. I'd like to talk about them a little bit.

Coop

Coop mode doesn't change too much, at least from what I see. It requires AR 16 to unlock. Basically you join someone's world, or someone else joins your world. You aren't able to open chests or interact with for example locked teleport waypoint if you aren't the host. You mostly just help the person you join, like doing dungeon or fighting world boss. Btw, you can add friends by UID to manage and track other players in-game.

They do add matching to dungeon(or domain) but I never get a successful matching. Probably everyone has friends to play with.

Battle pass

Battle pass is unlocked at AR 20. You can upgrade it by spending 68¥(10$). You have to do dailies for increasing BP level and getting more rewards. Max level is 30 right now.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

As always, thank you for your work.

06-13
Replies
Agreed _(Cheers)
Replies
Manage

cant wait

06-13
Replies
Manage

06-13
Replies
Manage

06-13
Replies
Manage

Sleipnir, do you know what's in those boxes aside from the BP 25 one (which seems to give a weapon of your choice out of those 5 there)? From what I see the first 4 are the same but the lvl 30 one is different and seems to be higher rarity.

Does it allow you to preview them?

06-13
Replies
Yeah, I can see their descriptions. Once reaching BP level 25, you get that weapon box and select a 4 star weapon from 5. Other boxes including the lvl 30 one just give you items of upgrading talent.
Replies
So do the lower level ones give you lower grade talent upgrade materials and the higher level ones the dhvalin/boreas ones? If so, in terms of pulls/primogem amounts the BP is sort of lacking, though you do get the equivalent of 36 max level Mora dungeons and 80ish max level EXP dungeons in materials.
Replies
View all replies >

CN games : You get a Battle Pass, you also get a Battle Pass

Everyone have a Battle Pass !

06-13
Replies
Manage

Hmmmm battle pass is 10 bucks... that's a bit more than the usual 5 bucks a month that other mobages charge. I hope it's worth its value.

06-13
Replies
That's a conversion, they can change the price for global, and this is the Closed Beta, it can change
Replies
They do have the monthly primogem card for 5, that's what is mostly same with other games, BPs are usually more costly
Replies
Manage

Thank you for these infos. 👍

06-13
Replies
Manage

06-13
Replies
Manage

wait... CHINESE VERSION HAD ENGLISH DX

06-13
Replies
Manage

Thanks Mate~

06-13
Replies
Manage

In co-op mode, are you still locked and unable to interact with any vendors if you join a friends world?

Also, when you dungeon up, is it still stick to unique characters only?

06-13
Replies
Yes, what you can do is very limited if you are not the host. The number of character you can use depends on how many players in the coop.
Replies
So it seems that they haven't arranged so many things in the co-op mode _(Dislike)
Replies
Manage

Thanks for sharing bro!

06-13
Replies
Manage

Thankyou for sharing this info, Sleipnir, and for the additional answers from some of the questions answered in the comments.

06-13
Replies
Manage

i'll hope in the future probably they will add some more coop mission or probably coop storyline(its always a fun to play with friend)

06-13
Replies
Manage

06-13
Replies
Manage

Cbt3 is out already?

06-14
Replies
Manage

Cool, waiting for your next update mate

06-14
Replies
Manage

That's really sad to read, I was hoping big things to co-op mode : playing with a friend, doing world exploration and evolving together. Being stuck in an instanced world with no progression is quite sad. But we'll see I guess

06-15
Replies
Manage

It's a bummer to know that co-op is bare bones and might still be even in final game, it has so much potential! Being just fun alone isn't enough of an incentive for people to play together when they can't do or get much of anything.

06-15
Replies