Genshin · Forums
EN

Fandom Update: Wikidot Merge and CBT3 Prep

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-20 Last Edited: 06-21

Hey Travelers, I'm an admin over at the Genshin Impact Fandom wiki and I'm excited to announce that after talking to the admin of the Genshin Impact Wikidot we agreed that they will be merged! All the item information and images used on the wikidot will be copied over to the Fandom wiki. As always, any and everyone is welcome to contribute.

This merge will add the following 2nd Closed Beta Test data to the Fandom wiki:

-Weapons (Bows, Catalysts, Claymores, Polearms, and Swords are done)

-Artifacts

-Food

-Materials

Also, I will continue to do organizational work like setuping navigation, templates, categories, and layout guides in prep for the global CBT3 so it will be easy for players to contribute to the wiki. There are already many pages regarding game systems within GI, like Wishes(Gacha), Energy/Stamina, Elements, etc.

Last but not least, shoutout to another English fansite for Genshin Impact: https://www.gensh.in/, if you have not already you check out that site too. They have some exciting things planned.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Gratz

06-20
Replies
Manage

GG !

06-20
Replies
Manage

Thank you for your work! :)

06-20
Replies
Manage

06-20
Replies
Manage

This is great to hear!

06-20
Replies
Manage

How to find out if I got access to BETA, I did delete all mails and I'm afraid there was my BETA key.

06-21
Replies
It hasn't been sent yet, they will say something in the forums and on social media when they do send it out. Chill dood -_-
Replies
Manage

06-21
Replies