Genshin · Forums
EN

Teyvat Historia a Lore, Theory and Guide channel.

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-20 Last Edited: 06-27

I have created a YouTube channel dedicated to Lore, Guides, and Theorizing the many mysteries of Teyvat. I hope you all enjoy this video. I am new to all this, but i worked really hard and had alot of fun making it. I look forward to going on this journey with everyone.

*Please note that because the game is in CBT stages still and the nature of this video is specific to lore, that some information could be subject to change as we learn more about the world of Teyvat as time goes on.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

06-21
Replies
Manage

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more videos by you on that topic. :)

06-21
Replies
Manage

Always good to see lore discussion, if I can ever get approval for my article on the topic area (4 months and counting lol) I'll post it to so people can theorize more.

06-21
Replies
whats the article about?
Replies
Genshin historical info and it's possible connection to Honkai as a result
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Good job!

06-21
Replies
Manage

Nice

06-21
Replies
Manage

REALLY INTERESTING !

DO MORE VIDS PLZ

06-21
Replies
I certainly plan to! Infact I've been researching content for my next video for several days now.
I'm very glad you enjoyed it!
Replies
_(AtEase)
Replies
Manage

Wow, nice guide! I'm writing a guide as well but gonna wait for fcbt to release then I can continue further. Looking forward to yours

06-21
Replies
Manage

Well, sadly it does not look as if will be joining everybody in in cbt3 sadly have not managed to gain access to a single beta.

Is what it is, BUT! I shall continue to use trailer footage and make videos to the best of my capability.

that said, I have almost competed the next one and am hoping to have it completed tonight for posting tomorrow or Friday.

congrats to those who can finally explore Teyvats wonders at their own will!

06-25
Replies
Manage

Thanks for video. This will come handy learning about the game while I wait for the full release.

06-26
Replies
Manage

thanks for the information, there were several things I didn't know about teyvat

06-27
Replies
Thanks! I’m glad I could provide an educational Teyvatian experience for you
_(Celebration)
Replies