Genshin · Forums
EN

Favourite Character by Story

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-21 Last Edited: 06-21

Hey Travelers!

So today I want to ask: Which of the characters that we have so far is your favourite when ONLY considering their storyline/background/personality etc. (Ignore weapon/Vision types, moveset, visual appearance etc.).

If you had to sit down with one of the characters and talk about their life, find out more about them, which one would it be?

I think for me it would be Xiao. There's clearly some dark tales to tell, some soul searching to be done. Clearly has a HUGE amount of emotional baggage... On second thought, perhaps I would need a degree in psychology and counselling before speaking to him!

How about you guys, who would you talk to? (You can pick the Traveler (Aether/Lumine) too!)

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Venti, he's such a good boy, Yeah he's the weakest archon that got floored my la signora but that's a part of his charm. He's a great character and has a lot to offer in his story.

06-21
Replies
That scene is brutal... Talk about jaw drop!
Replies

Venti

06-21
Replies
Manage

I would say Diluc, but he was said to not like discussing his past. So, I will choose Kaeya if only because he is so mysterious.

06-21
Replies
Yea Kaeya was my second choice, I feel like there's more going on with him, more than meets the eye!
Replies
Manage

Diluc

06-21
Replies
Manage

Id have to go with Noelle.... Im a sucker for maids

06-25
Replies
I feel she'd be very honored that you picked her!
Replies