Genshin · Forums
EN

Homeland system and new characters in detail

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-22 Last Edited: 06-22

Homeland system

As the story move forward, we will see a teapot that has a world inside it. If the homeland doesn't locate at anywhere in Teyvat, this teapot could be where it is.

Paimon: It would be nice if we had one too, no camp outside anymore.

New characters

Also, just for check since I have a chance to read the story in English.

(Source: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1az411h7yq?from=search&seid=2132402585854693821)

Childe, a Fatui envoy from Snezhnaya (cryo region), is a bow user but can turn it to double swords, probably a new type of weapon. It seems he is a hydro char not a cryo. He helps mc out in many times. Approaching to mc intentionally seems to have other purpose.

Zhongli, a consultant to an organization known as Washeng, looks like a geo char. Never think about money when buying things. He is knowledge in many fields and familiar with the adepti in Liyue. Many people assumes he is the geo anchor.

Qiqi, once saved by the adepti, is a zombie and a cryo char. She loves coconut milk and misunderstand it comes from the Cocogoat, a legendary animal. Zombies are limited to acting within the confines of their orders, look at the talisman on her head, but Qiqi issues her own orders to herself. The second loli (promised every region has their own loli)

Baizhu, the boss of the Bubu Pharmacy and guardian of Qiqi, definitely is the first dendro char. The white snake named Changsheng can speak. I wonder if Baizhu can summon Changsheng to fight in combat, like Fischl and Oz.

Ganyu, an emissary of the Liyue Qixing, looks like a cryo or hydro char (yu雨 means rain in Chinese). Don't know for sure, but she is non human due to her horns. Ningguang sends her to invite mc. Does that mean we will have some regions in the sky?

Sadly, the story ends here. Hope to see more in the future. Btw, I upload a video recording on YouTube. If you don't mind spoiler, click here.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Very cool information! Thanks for sharing.

I hope we see more weapon types come along. I already like the Qiqi character, she is just adorable. Curious to see more of the Homestead (maybe).

06-22
Replies
Manage

Is the Tea Pot part of the main story? Do they explain why it can create that imaginary space?

Not going to lie though, it would be cool if you could decorate your floaty house on the inside of a Tea pot.

06-22
Replies
Yes, it's in the main story. The teapot is an artifact of the adepti.
Replies
Manage

Wew nice

06-22
Replies
Manage

Oh ma GAWD we're F*CKING GENIES. WHERE TF U AT ALADIN?

06-22
Replies
Manage

Do you think homeland will be... in a teapot? xD

06-22
Replies
Perhaps
Replies
Manage

Im excited to have a teapot home xD

. Also want to know more about that dendro character

06-22
Replies
Manage

Ganyu is definitely a Cryo character. If you zoom closely to her vision on the second screenshot. You will saw a blurry snowflake, which is the emblem of Cryo.

06-22
Replies
Manage

Can i ask something?

Emm... the characters... even after the quest ends can we find characters standby somewhere in the cities and interact with them?

Or they just gone to nowhere like CBT 2?

06-22
Replies
No, you can't. Don't know where they go once the quest ends.
Replies
Aww too bad :/
Replies
Manage

So exited!!!, waiting for your next update

06-22
Replies
Manage

The homeland system using a teapot is just speculation by yourself, right? XD

06-22
Replies
Manage

Thanks for the info.Really excited for these new characters.can't wait for the game to release so I can get to no them.

06-22
Replies
Manage

Teapot is homeland system.

Sip it and it will be your body instead

06-22
Replies
Manage

Ohh the homeland system! I'm very curious to see how it works... In a tea pot.

And I love Baizhu design, would love to have him if/once he becomes playable!

06-22
Replies
Manage

Home Depot got a new opponent Home Teapot XD

06-22
Replies
Manage

Teapot home, sounds very mezmerizing. It would be nice if we have an accommodation like houses where we could decorate both exterior and interior. Home inside the teapot sounds not bad for me but the question is...

Are we a genie in a teapot or something? Well, just a jokes.

06-22
Replies
Manage

bruh... Qiqi (七七) [Seven?] is legit Yoshika Miyako but more loli

06-22
Replies
Manage

Great info.

06-22
Replies
Manage

Thank you for sharing!

But really, Genshin Impact is extremely beautiful..

Hope I can get the key..

06-22
Replies
Hope to see you in Teyvat
Replies
Manage

I don't mind if that Zhongli dude is the Geo god, he looks cool

06-23
Replies