Genshin · Forums
EN

Minimum Requirements for Official Release

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-22

Hi there, fellow Travelers!

I know that this question may not have an answer, but I'm a little concerned about the following:

• To run this CBT round (at least for Android users), you must have a Snapdragon 865/855/855plus/845 or a Kirin 990/980;

• On the Final CBT FAQ, it's said those aren't the final specs, and the system requirements are on optimization process;

So, is it possible to Snapdragon 665 and other lower versions be featured as minimum specs for official release? If so, that information will be confirmed only when this CBT ends? What are, in your opinion, the best smartphones to run it?

Thanks for reading this post, even though it doesn't really contribute to anything!

Also, English isn't my primary language, so mistakes may appear (>_<)

See ya, hope you have a nice day~

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

The specs you see in the FAQs are recommended specs, not minimum, those two are different.

There is a video on bilibili about Genshin running on Snapdragon 660/665, so your device can run it, just don't be so intense in graphic settings.

06-22
Replies
So 720p is asking too much, right?
_(Help)
Replies
No.
720p is fine, don't worry.
(I should be the one freaking out instead)_(Complicated)
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

I suppose we can only know the minimum specs after the CBT end or next to Launching, it will be better optimizated, But i didn't play any Betas i can't say the better devices

06-22
Replies