Genshin · Forums
EN

Final Closed Beta Invitations Sent!

Originates from: Official
Post Published: 06-24

Dear Travelers,

We have sent out the invitations for the Final Closed Beta. Please check the email address linked to your miHoYo account. If the invitation is not in your inbox, remember to check your spam folder as well. Paimon has already helped many Travelers find precious mail in their spam folders...

Another email containing all the download instructions will be sent out before the beta starts, please wait patiently.

If you did not receive an invitation, don't be discouraged. After all, the Final Closed Beta brings us one step closer to the official launch. >w<

Paimon will be waiting for you in Teyvat!

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Hot
Manage

That no one adds that Emails can be delayed due multipli Reasons, like Spam, Traffic, ..

While normally every Email should nearly arrive instantly, i personally as a Person with Email delay from time to time due Traffic would still recommend checking 1-2 days for the Email just in Case of Delay.

Also Gratz to everyone who got their Email and also an Heads UP for everyone without Email since Genshin Impact if im not mistaken should still Release this year so you all can then still play ^^

06-24
Replies
Don't do that. Don't give me hope!
Replies
I feel you
Replies
Manage

Lol guys fully read the post before commenting and congrats to all who got a key. For my fellow travelers who didnt get one i guess we continue to wait for release T_T

06-24
Replies
let's wait forever, my dear friend!! _(Cooking)_(Cooking)
Replies
T_T_(Hug)
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

The non invitation group is the cool kids group anyways XD

06-25
Replies
Manage

Oh! I got in!

Congrats to everyone who got in!

and to the people who didn't, its okay! you look really lovely today.

06-25
Replies
Ty mate!! Play also for me!! _(Celebration)_(Celebration)
Replies
Manage

Honkai is better anyway. I'll just wait till the final release. See you all in 2074

06-25
Replies
_(SooFunny)_(SooFunny)_(SooFunny)_(SooFunny) hahahaha
Replies
Manage

In case you've read a wee bit too fast, "Another email containing all the download instructions will be sent out before the beta starts, please wait patiently."

06-24
Replies
You can't stop me_(StepAway) Im going max speed mode_(Humph)
Replies
Manage

another disappointment.. keep the good work

06-24
Replies
Manage

i had luck on CBT2, but sadly this time I didn’t get the final beta key. Seems like my luck has expired, I’ll just go and curl up while watching the stream

06-25
Replies
Manage

Hoping i get one invite in my email after a few days but if not see you guys in the full release! :3

06-24
Replies
Manage

I think people are way too excited so their not fully reading the post

06-24
Replies
Manage

So.. waiting for Open Beta or Full Release...

Yay ...

But Congratz to those who got a Key!

I wish you a lots of fun in the Beta and See you all in the Full Release ^^'

06-24
Replies
_(Complicated) lífe Is hard, dude
Replies
Manage

Ah!

Congrats people!

06-25
Replies
Manage

I GOT IN!!! LUCK SEEMS TO BE ON MY SIDE TODAYY!

06-24
Replies
Manage

06-24
Replies
Manage

06-24
Replies
Manage

I also do not have any kind of way to download the game. I got an invite for PS4

06-24
Replies
"Another email containing all the download instructions will be sent out before the beta starts, please wait patiently."
:|
Replies
But you have a PS4 right?_(Shocked)
Replies
Manage

I received the email stating my access and I am very happy. but I did not find the link to download the game. could you send me a private message stating how do i download?

06-24
Replies
Did you even read this post thoroughly...
_(Watch)
Replies
_(Shocked) idk i couldn't stop laughing
Replies
Manage

Just as I expected, i didn't get in. But i have no hard feelings. I'll just watch streams until release

06-25
Replies
Manage

06-24
Replies
Manage

Congrats yo those who got there keys

06-24
Replies