Genshin · Forums
EN

Weather System with Buff or Debuff Effect.

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-26 Last Edited: 06-27

I feel like the dev need to consider about adding more feature like what i want to suggest is weather system.

So bassicaly the weather system i suggested is not like normal weather scene.

In genshin impact, each of character own one element. So with addition the weather system can do some buff or debuff for the character.

Like some example :

In sunny weather :

Pyro will get buff elemental dmg increment.

Dendro will get buff HP regen about 3% from elemental dmg (after using elemental/ultimate skill)

Hydro & Cryo will get debuff elemental effect time reduction (debuff that affecting the mob).

In rainy weather :

Pyro will get debuff elemental effect time reduction.

Hydro will get buff like HP regen about 1% with movement speed increment about 10%. (After using elemental/ultimate skill)

Electro will get buff like chance to mob getting paralized (after using elemental/ultimate skill) exclude electro mob.

In snowing weather :

Cryo will get buff like longer elemental effect & movement speed increment (after using elemental/ultimate skill).

Hydro will get debuff like reduction on movement speed or sometime will get frozen (after using elemental skill/ultimate skill).

Dendro will get debuff like healing time effect reduction, reduction on healing value & no longer getting HP regen in cold area.

In thunderstrom weather :

Electro will cause more elemental dmg/get summon thunder to attack mob after the mob getting three hit from elemental skill.

Cyro will get more damage from electro enemy.

Hydro will get some dmg & chance of getting paralized about 2-3 second from electro dmg.

Fell free to suggest more about weather system

& I hope dev team will consider about adding this feature.

Thank You

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Quite interesting ideas, we will have to wait for see what devs wanna do with weather system

06-26
Replies
Manage

Electro during raining gonna get into reaction automatically

06-27
Replies
Manage

Would be nicec to see this in the game

06-27
Replies
Manage

Actually, some domains already have a "weather" effect that causes debuffs such as increased cooldown, stamina cost etc.

06-27
Replies
_(Cheers)
I did't noticed this. Maybe i will try see the change after game release cause i didn't get FCBT.
Replies
Manage

I know when it rains, it applies the "Wet" status. I don't know if I've seen anyone fighting in the rain, but I assume you'll be able to apply all the elemental comboes that normally require a Hydro character. I'm guessing you would also have to be careful with enemies possibily having their attacks augmented the same way 🤔

06-27
Replies
Manage

I would love to see this actually.

06-27
Replies
Manage

Doesn't rain already make everything wet, so electro reactions are amped up, and pyro doesn't properly burn?

06-27
Replies
Manage

This idea seems clever, but I think it will unbalance even more the game. For ex., the devs seems to have put effort to make geo playable, and I don’t think they want to ruin them, by focusing buffs on only some elements.

06-27
Replies
Manage

I personally hate any kinds of weather systems. It's kind of similar to the day/night system where you can only trigger certain things at let's say midnight ingame time. Now this is not that bad but I don't want to wait 20 minutes when I want to do something.

06-27
Replies
good thing we have a time machine built into the menu!
either way i think both the mechanics currently in the game and the ones suggested here would make you "want to use a specific element a bit more while in the area" rather than "wait 20 minutes to do something"
then again i'll probably change my tune once we get to an icy area and barbara insta freezes herself lol
Replies
A time machine? Do we really have that? Do you mean like that we have a wait function? I either missed this the last time or just don't remember it.
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Ooohh seems cool! But these could dissuade people from wanting to go out at certain times? On the same coin, this could be a way for people to practice other characters outside of their "mains".

06-28
Replies
Manage

That remind me the Weather System from the game Dragon Raja, I think it’s a pretty good idea

06-28
Replies
Manage

This uhm.. this was a thing...

07-01
Replies