Genshin · Forums
EN

Future Nations

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-27

So, so far we know quite a bit about Mondstadt and Liyue!

But, what kind of cities are you hoping for in the future?

What real world countries/cities/cultures would you like to be incorporated into those future nations of Teyvat?

Do you have ideas/aspects you would like to incorporate that aren't part of an already existing culture?

As a New Zealander, I would love to see one based off NZ, cause we never get referenced in any game, always forgotten about in the corner of the world, but I have no hope for that ever happening!

How about you guys?

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

So far, the world is beautiful and intricately designed(in my opinion), but my creativity is limited and I can't think of any cities off the top of my head that I would like to be incorporated in this world yet. But it would be interesting for New Zealand to be in the game as a city though.

06-27
Replies
Manage

Mondstadt (Germany)

Liyue (China)

Inazuma (Japan)

Snezhnanananaya (Russian)

New Zealand based city is not bad. Really hype for other cities based on countries.

06-27
Replies
Manage

I have this feeling that the nation of the Hydro Archon might be based on Venice, Italy. It would make for some interesting exploration.

06-27
Replies
Manage

i would really want to see a desert like Cairo with a sand surfing mechanic on desert dunes, with some new interesting tribes and mobs

06-27
Replies
Manage

Aside from the four revealed cities, there's Sumeria and Khaen'riah(?) which seem to have desert so I expect a middle eastern or sub-Saharan themed city.

06-28
Replies
Manage

I hope for some of the voice acting, the characters have accents from their hometown.

06-30
Replies
I was thinking that would be super cool too - but given the current 'social awakening' around the world, it would probably be really hard for them to find people to do those accents who actually come from those regions. A lot of people don't want to hear non-white characters voiced by voice actors who are not the same ethnicity/race.
Replies