Genshin · Forums
EN

[Poll] My CC purposes!

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-29

Heya travelers!!

What's up? Are you excited for the new adventure that is about to begin? In a few days some of us are going to enter the great world of Teyvat and we will be able to explore all his lands and ensure to sort out all the thecnical things of our favourit world!

In this wonderful trip, I'll be gathering all the useful info as I can, because as a CC I wanna create some good content for the community of the game.

But a great way of creating good stuff is asking you (yes! you that are reading at the moment this words) which type of content would you like more to see here in forums!

For that, I'm gonna create a poll and feel free to answer here what do you preffer more, but I have in mind to write a little of everything

Please, feel free to add your own suggestions into the comment box, I'll see if it's gonna be possible!

Hoping to see all of you soon in there, I want to role the most difficult challenges with you and share adventures and knowledge with everybody!!

See you in Teyvat traveler ~

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

How about a basic and advanced guides? Since I'm not cbt player, I would like to read some guides abt the gameplay b4 I can get to play it in the future.

06-29
Replies
Yes it was my main idea! I'll start with basic ones and little by little I'll be trying to focus on the end-content of the game and writting advanced content guidelines. I will take screens in my trip to share with all of you the adventure that we are having! _(Celebration)
Replies
Manage

Can We Have a Girlfriend or Boyfriend Please?

06-30
Replies