For those who experience the multiplayer in CBT2 i would like to know what you wish to have improvements on in the system. They haven't release much info about the multiplayer function but it will be a major part of the game for those who wish to part take in it.
I also have a few questions for the multiplayer system...
1. Does enemies get harder the more players are in your world or are there just more in amount or does nothing change?
2. In CBT2 players from different worlds were able to take items from the owners world, should the game have a dice roll option or should everyone get the item or split the amounts?
3. Can players go on separate adventures in the same world or must they be close together?
4. Is friendly fire an option in the game? So far the only way to hurt each other is through environmental changes such as burning grass underneath another players feet.
5. Can players only invite other players at the same level or does the system raises or decrease the visitors stats to fit the owners level?