Genshin · Forums
EN

Multiplayer System Dicussion

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-29

For those who experience the multiplayer in CBT2 i would like to know what you wish to have improvements on in the system. They haven't release much info about the multiplayer function but it will be a major part of the game for those who wish to part take in it.

I also have a few questions for the multiplayer system...

1. Does enemies get harder the more players are in your world or are there just more in amount or does nothing change?

2. In CBT2 players from different worlds were able to take items from the owners world, should the game have a dice roll option or should everyone get the item or split the amounts?

3. Can players go on separate adventures in the same world or must they be close together?

4. Is friendly fire an option in the game? So far the only way to hurt each other is through environmental changes such as burning grass underneath another players feet.

5. Can players only invite other players at the same level or does the system raises or decrease the visitors stats to fit the owners level?

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

1.Multiplayer boss level enemies will double their hit points.

2. Can not open the treasure box of other people's world or collect the ball, material can be picked arbitrarily.

3.Online status cannot be used for missions with scenarios.

4.There are currently no friendly designs.

5.As long as the two sides can unlock the online mode to play together, will not be restricted by the level.

I use software to translate, I can't understand English . can only answer like this.

06-29
Replies
Manage

Does anyone know how long it takes in terms of time, to actually unlock the multiplayer? I know you have to get to level 16. But how long is that in terms of playtime?

06-29
Replies
iirc i had it on day 1
then again i may have played for 24 hours on the first day
either way it's fairly quick
Replies
Manage

Seems like POXLK responded but ESL.

1. Enemies do get slightly harder, now sure what specifically changes. I would defer to POXLK.

2. Everyone has their own loot table regardless if they're in co-op or not. However keep in mind that people can take your resources in your world. For example, an Iron deposit or mushrooms. And those will take time to regenerate in your world if they are taken.

3. They can go on separate adventures, but as the guest in someone elses world, you will NOT be able to interact with any NPCs or special host related shop owners to progress story or do your own missions.

4. There is no direct 'friendly' fire, but AOE attacks that push characters around can happen. For example Jean's wind (E) skill and et.c

5. Once you hit adventure rank 16, co-op unlocks for you, and you can invite / join others who share the same or below your World Rank.

06-30
Replies
Manage

Multiplayer aspect is definitely something they need to work more on.

06-30
Replies
Yep, would be nice to see some 2 player puzzles or something. I'm not expecting a Portal2 but you get the idea.
Replies
Manage

* The only thing i don't like from co-op mode is the unnecessary censorship in the chat log, you can't communicate properly with your co-op buddies with that censorship, you can't even spell "Mihoyo" in that chat log. i think most of the English words are 25

06-30
Replies