Genshin · Forums
EN

Teyvat Historia - The Origins of Liyue

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-30 Last Edited: 06-30

Good Evening once again everyone! The video today is all about the origins of Liyue and all the highs and lows the region experienced enroute to its current state as the center hub for commerce in Teyvat. I hope you all enjoy it, and please let me know what you think of the origins of Liyue.

Also good luck to all of those competing in the discord beta key event. I'm right there with you, and have been holding steady in the top 10 all day. Hopefully I will manage to keep a grip on it and press on to see you all in the next beta!

May The Seven Guide You- TH

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

06-30
Replies
Manage

Great, informative video as always. Will you be making one about Mondstadt too? :)

06-30
Replies
Maaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeeee :3
Replies
Manage

Such a great video ! Teyvat have so much mystery who waits to be discovered and told ... I look forward for more History lesson of yours ~

06-30
Replies
Manage

I'm a simple man. I see Beidou, and I want a history lesson.... wait, that's not how it's supposed to work!

I really enjoyed your previous vids, TH, so I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Good luck in the discord event

06-30
Replies
Lol, yeah I choose Beidou for this one as she was basically the only playable character I mentioned by name within the video.
Thanks for watching!
-TH
Replies
Manage

muchas gracias por la informacion !!

07-02
Replies
You are quite welcome :D
-TH
Replies
Manage

Sadly it was not to be, this traveler does not have beta access for this 3rd and final beta. However! I’ll be doing my best to continue to make content from trailers and narrowed footage from a friend of mine who is one of the chosen CC’s.

Expect Teyvat Historia to keep going strong, and expect more soon.

- TH.

07-03
Replies