Genshin · Forums
EN

[Official Information] New Content Update

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 06-30 Last Edited: 06-30

Hello travelers ,

I just noticed GI official forum published a post about new event and system. Believe all of you are interested in what happens there. Let's take a look.

1. "Primary Oven" Coop Event:

Requirements

A traveler with AR (adventure rank ) ≥ 16 who completed the prologue: Act Ⅱ, "For a tomorrow without tears", and the new quest "Alchemy, Great Breakthrough" at the NPC "Timaus" in the city of Mondstadt can participate in the event.

Coop with other travelers, transport the pure elemental clot into the "primitive oven" to advance the alchemy process. After completing the alchemy, you can get rich treasures by consuming the original resin. At the same time, completing the achievements in the alchemy manual, you can also obtain the corresponding treasure.

(The event will unlock at AR 10 (you can check but can't join it cuz it requires coop mode that's unlocked at AR 16). To open the event interface, press F5 on PC and click the icon in the upper right corner on mobile.)

After the alchemy is completed, interact with the elemental oven and consume a certain amount of original resin can get character experience materials.

※ When the world level of travelers in the coop is different, the rewards obtained by all travelers in the coop will be settled according to the world level of the host.

Event rewards

Completing the missions in the alchemy manual, you can get additional event rewards.

A total of 1,000 alchemy efficiency

Defeat 5 enemies

Defeat 10 enemies

Defeat 30 enemies

Defeat 100 enemies

2. Element Resonance System

Elemental Resonance Effects

Any 4 different Elements: All element resistance +12%

2 Pyro: Cryo duration -40%, base attack +10%

2 Hydro: Pyro duration -40%, healing +10%

2 Anemo: stamina consumption -5%, movement speed +5%, skill cooldown -5%

2 Electro: Hydro duration -40%, when superconduction or Electro charged reaction happens, 50% chance to drop an Electro Elemental Orb/Particle

Travelers can view the team buff named "Element Resonance" on the party setup interface.

Mechanism

Check the element attributes of all the characters in the party. If any combination of element resonance is satisfied, the buff of the combination will apply for all the party members.

When multiple combinations exist at the same time, they can stack.

Effective Conditions

When the party is full (4 characters), according to the type of character elements configured in the party, the corresponding element resonance effect is obtained, but note:

1. The travelers and demo characters will not be included in the statistics;

2. In the coop mode, element resonance will take effect based on the element types of the 4 characters currently configured in the party (same rules for the use of multiplayer characters);

3. When the party is in a domain, the element resonance will take effect according to the team configuration in the domain;

4. In the coop mode, when some players are in a domain, the element resonance doesn't apply for the rest players in the open world.

3. Magic Crystal Mine:

After world level reaches 3, magic crystal mine may be associated with the crystal mine.

Magic crystal mine can be used to forge a large amount of precision forging magic mine, forging needs to consume the original resin.

4. Ore information query function:

Now, the blacksmith can provide ore information. Talking with blacksmiths in different regions and asking for ore information, you can get the ore location of the corresponding region.

Source: https://bbs.mihoyo.com/ys/article/1397773

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

This looks really interesting. Is this the first co-op event they've done? Once again sleipnir good job, thanks for sharing the info.

06-30
Replies
Manage

Is this coop only?

06-30
Replies
No. In fact I wonder if it even applies in co-op.
Replies
Oh, okay. I was reading coop so often in the explanation.
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Thanks for your work on this translation Sleipnir!

06-30
Replies
Manage

Huh, so aside from Anemo looks like the other elements really discourage you from specific 2/2 combinations since they can screw you over. Any idea what the magic crystal craft does? Does the furnace give more exp than just killing the mob spawn nodes? (Also rip everyone's resin).

07-01
Replies
Consuming mystic crystal chunk and original resin can forge mystic enhancement ore that used for weapon enhancement. I'm kinda confused because you also can obtain this kind of ore by only consuming crystal chunk. Perhaps the former gives your a larger amount.
Replies
Manage

Mmmm so interesting, is it one of the events that will be ingame tomorrow? Or maybe the next weeks

07-01
Replies
Yeah, it will be available tomorrow after update in CN beta, not sure for the global beta.
Replies
Manage

Juegazo!! y que gran trabajo han echo ustedes

07-02
Replies
Manage

Looks good.

07-05
Replies