Genshin · Forums
EN

[ Teyvat Guide] Artifacts

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-02

Hello travelers,

Hope all of you are in beta. Today I'd like to talk a bit about artifacts, which is one of the most important parts of the game.

Artifact Basics

You can equip 5 artifact slots for any given character. They are Flower, Plume, Sands, Goblet, and Circlet.

The rarity of artifacts ranges from 1* to 5*, which limits the max lvl, main stat, and sub stats.

Notes

1. Only 2-piece set and 4-piece set have corresponding set bonus

2. 1* artifacts max lvl is +4, 2* is +8, ......, 5* is +20

3. Every 4 lvl brings up a new sub stats (the number of sub stats is up to 4) or upgrades an existing sub stats

4. The 5* artifact may initially have 3-4 sub stats, 2-3 for 4*, 1-2 for 3*

Main Stat

This Figure below gives you a nice view of what main stat each slot can have.

As you can see, the main stat for artifacts, Flower and Plume stays the same. Only Sands, Goblet, and Circlet have varying main stats.

Sub Stats

The sub stats is based on the main stat, every other stats possible expect the main stat. Besides, specific elemental damage bonus%, physical damage bonus%, and healing bonus% are missing in the sub stats. Instead, it gets flat defense.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending

When your DMG is so high that you also got affected.

*Bennett approved*

07-02
Replies
Manage

Thank you very much for this great guide.

07-02
Replies
Manage

My only regret not having signed up for beta 3 is I won't be able to make daily angry posts about the artifact leveling interface and how maybe the domain artifact loop is a mess

I think it's a really cool system that suffers from a couple random issues that could end up making it annoying to deal with

07-02
Replies
Manage

07-05
Replies
Manage

Can someone tell me if for wizards like Lisa or Klee it's better to invest in Elemental Mastery instead of Attack? Or both?

07-27
Replies