Genshin · Forums
EN

[Teyvat Guide] Elemental Crucible Event(Coop Only)

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-03

Hey travelers,

Hope you enjoy your beta. This post's gonna give you a general idea about the upcoming coop event, Elemental Crucible.

Requirement

The event menu is unlocked at AR 10 and you can check it there. However, only traveler with AR (adventure rank ) ≥ 16 who completed the prologue: Act Ⅱ, "For a tomorrow without tears", and the new quest "Alchemy, Great Breakthrough" at the NPC "Timaus" in the city of Mondstadt can participate in the event.

Process

1. After unlocking the event, travelers can go to the Thousand Winds Temple and start the challenge, which automatically brings you into coop session. Also you can join your friend's world first and then start together.

2. As the challenge starts, travelers need to defeat occurring enemies and collect the drops of Elemental Clot. Transporting the clots into the Elemental Crucible will push the alchemy process forward. It has time limited.

The Elemental Clots can be collected up to three at a time, and they must be the same element. Once travelers pick up a new Elemental Clot, the one you carrying will be dropped. Besides, Elemental Clots may disappear after travelers get attacked.

3. Once the yellow bar at the top is completed, travelers can claim rewards by consuming 20 resin, which gives you adventure EXP and char EXP books. For more precious rewards, you need to complete the achievements listed on the handbook.

What do you think of this event?

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending

Gotta go fast before dat Giga Hilichurl charge right at you

07-03
Replies
Manage

07-04
Replies
Manage

Gonna have to check it ouut

07-07
Replies
Manage

How do I access this? I did the alchemy quest but now nothing happens when I talk to him or go to the temple

07-07
Replies
Well, this event currently isn't available in global beta
Replies