Genshin · Forums
EN

Differences about the Final Beta

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-05

Hows it going

I took part in the 2nd closed beta and unfortunately failed to get into the final be**. * ***ted to make a video on the artifact system but dont know if anythings changed from the last beta. If you were in the 2nd beta and got into the final beta can you confirm if the artifact system remained the same? Also if any other systems changed? I only have my footage from the last beta so i dont know if itll be accurate.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

I've only seen streams and videos so I may be wrong but there's basically not any major changes at all in any of the game systems from the previous beta. Combat is same, cooking, artifacts everything is the same.

Kinda unrelated to the post but man I really hate how Mihoyo censors words like in this post. Even in honkai impact 3 they censor simple words. They really need a chill pill regarding this

07-05
Replies
they really do and thank you for confirming the artifact thing. ive been working on my video since i posted and it wouldve sucked to have found out it had changed haha
Replies
Manage

The game is very well polished and super good so far. It seems kinda the same, but its amazing.

07-06
Replies