Genshin · Forums
EN

Need Some Feedback

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-06

Hows it going?

I recently uploaded a few videos on Genshin Impact. I feel like they're decent videos but I want to improve the quality anyway I can. So I'd appropriate any feedback. Here's my 2 most recent videos that I uploaded this morning.

Some of the feedback I'm looking for is:

How are my thumbnails?

Does my voice sound alright?

Do I explain the topic well enough?

Does the video flow well?

Anything else?

Not asking for subs or anything just looking to improve my work and need other's opinions to do that.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

The information is a little random and spread out. I get having lots of info is good, but unless the player has played the game, I think it would be hard to follow all of the new vocab, and ideas that they had never encountered before. It was also a little short, as the majority of the vid was talking about your next vid (on the first one) and disclaimers (at the start of the vids), meaning the actual content was ~2 mins long at best

07-06
Replies
They seemed like the audio and technical stuff was fine tho~!
Replies
thanks. ill definitely keep that in mind going forward. ill try to space out and order the info a little more and ill take the time to explain some of the terminology. I guess ill cut the disclaimer on the next vids and just have it pop up as text. That way i can focus more on the actual content. glad the audio and technical stuff was fine. thanks again for your feedback.
Lastly Id like to ask about your opinion on my thumbnails?
Replies
View all replies >