Genshin · Forums
EN

Final Closed Beta - Server Closure Notice

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-22

Dear Travelers,

Genshin Impact's Final Closed Beta will be ending on July 27th, at 13:00 (GMT+8), at which time the servers will close. Travelers will be unable to log in to Genshin Impact, and all game data from the Closed Beta will be deleted.

We want to thank all Travelers for the invaluable feedback and suggestions provided during the Closed Beta.

Though the doors to Teyvat may be closing for a time, the Genshin Impact Traveler Community's doors remain open! Please follow us on our official channels:

Official Forum

Discord

Twitter

Reddit

YouTube

Facebook

Official Website

With the end of the Final Closed Beta, we are getting closer and closer to the official game release. Our parting is but a brief one, Travelers — we look forward to seeing all of you again soon!

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Hot
Manage

Cheers to all the testers! Have a toast at Angel's Share and cherish this opportunity!

For this is no end, but a beginning.

07-22
Replies
Manage

The New World (for everyone not get cbt) is...near

07-22
Replies
Manage

Скоро релиз!

07-22
Replies
Manage

Finally ! *-*

07-22
Replies
Manage

Hopefully we will be getting an obt soon !

07-22
Replies
not sure about open beta for global I know China is getting one but they just announced on twitter that the game will be launching before October!
Replies
_(Celebration)_(Celebration)
Replies
Manage

I am waiting for October.

07-26
Replies
Manage

One step closer to official release

07-23
Replies
Manage

YAY!

07-23
Replies
Manage

Glórias <3>

07-23
Replies

I have some bug I got ot that I don't reported yet, this nigth I guest I sit in my computer and I made a report. Saddly I'd like to have more time but... Well at least the final launch is sooner.

07-23
Replies
Manage

07-22
Replies
Manage

Is this some some kind of bug or did this really happen to me. I don't recall breaking any rules during the beta. I'm confused.

08-01
Replies
They are not unbanning accounts from what I understand for now. It might not have been what you've done, as a few things are automatic bans like logging in from a new terminal or IP. It really just depends on the few ground rules, or that the censor is a bit sensitive right now during closed beta.
Replies
same thing happened to me but I only play on PS4. There is no way I broke any rule. I knew the beta was over but my PS4 had a recent update for the game. So I turned it on and BAM, I'm banned? Makes no sense to me
Replies
Manage

can't wait for the obt

07-24
Replies
its not obt its full game release
Replies
Manage

Time to skip the Klee Banner and spend primogems to level to AR 40 and get to WL 5 to test out end game domains and bosses before the big wipe

07-22
Replies
With barely 4 days left is there actually gonna be another banner(ft.Klee)? Currently no signs of one and since we got a weapon banner instead I don't see the point in like a 1 day banner.
Replies
Manage

08-06
Replies
Manage

08-04
Replies
Manage

Thank you for the beta tester, i hope our suggestion and opinion will make this game even better

08-04
Replies
Manage

08-03
Replies
Manage

08-03
Replies
Manage

Now that the beta is over, is it normal for my account to show that its Banned?

08-03
Replies