Genshin · Forums
EN

Celebrate Klee's Birthday, Win Awesome Merch!

Originates from: Official
Post Published: 07-27 Last Edited:

Klee's birthday is on July 27th!

Though she is the most frequent guest of Knight of Favonius' Confinement cell, our 'Spark Knight' won't have to spend her birthday within the confines of her cell!

Dear Travelers, it's time we celebrated Klee's birthday with her. Don't forget to prepare a gift — Now is the time to get creative and surprise Klee(>ω・* )ノ!

Take part in the birthday celebrations and win awesome merch! Caroline looks forward to the display of your creative talents!

Part.1 Present your gift!

Klee is the Spark Knight of Mondstadt, and she is also known as the Fleeing Sunlight. That's because unlike other children, Klee loves to play around with EXPLOSIVES. Caroline will let you in on a little secret: Klee also loves anything that's furry, like dandelions or Razor's hair (●´ω`●)ゞ

[How to participate]

During the event period, draw a cute 'furry' gift in the box below as a gift to Klee and post this drawing to the comment section of this post with the tag #Fanart for a chance to win Genshin Impact official merch!❀~(*^▽^*)~❀

[Reward]

①: We will choose 6 random winners and gift them each a set containing one Hilichurl Acrylic, one Jean Badge and one Traveler Badge.

②: Participants with work of outstanding quality will have a chance to win a Paimon Pillow (3 winners)

*The volume of discussion, likes and activity generated by the post may be part of the assessment criteria~

Part.2 Come up with a Pose!

Oh, before I forget! If the Traveler is feeling extra generous, you can even cook a dish for Klee or make a clay/playdough figurine of Klee like the one in the picture below. Of course, you can even take a selfie of yourself doing the same pose as Klee_(:з」∠)_

[How to participate]

Submit your work to the comment section of this post within the event period to participate.

Post title:[Klee Pose]

Your post should meet the following requirements:

1. You can choose to do the same pose as either of the Klee images. We require your version of the pose to be clearly identifiable.

2. You can do an impression of Klee running or standing still. You can choose to copy her full-body pose or her upper-body pose.

3. If necessary, your face can be covered with goggles or masks, or with mosaics or camera stickers. If you have any doubts or concerns about privacy, please be cautious in participating in this event, Travelers.

[Rewards]

①: We will choose 6 random winners and gift them each a set containing one Hilichurl Acrylic, one Jean Badge and one Traveler Badge.

*The volume of discussion, likes and activity generated by the post may be part of the assessment criteria~

Event will end on the 10th of August, and winners will be announced in this post.

------------------------------------

[Reminders]

- The content you submit for this event must be original. Unoriginal or plagiarized content, as well as content that's unrelated to this event, won't be taken into consideration. Furthermore, content that includes or incorporates any sensitive topics will be disqualified.

- Players can choose to take part in either or both of the events, but will only have a chance to win merch for one event.

- Players that choose Part 2 of the event should make sure to be careful and not get injured when posing.

- The Genshin Impact Official Community Team reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.

===== List of Winners =====

Following are all of the winners, congratulations! If you are among the lucky ones, please check out the link below and follow the instructions to claim your rewards. Failure to follow directions will be seen as forfeit~

Negi 5637447

veeanko 6897337

Kameg00n 5579877

Noah 1014984

CookieNoona 6903174

ZzBurstXx 2503085

>>>Still don't know how to collect rewards? Click on me!<<<

(section 2)

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

It's the pyro abyss mage, except it's from floor 8 of spiral abyss, so it shoots that exploding homing fireball at you. Since Klee is our resident explosion maniac, surely she'll appreciate this fluffy and explosive being (when it explodes on her every 10s).

07-27
Replies
Manage

[Klee pose]

Alright, hear me out. I'm tooooo tall for this. The mirror I was starting in front of couldn't fit me inside so i had to ask for help to take the picture xD

On the upside, I'm fairly sure I'm the most non-klee pose we're going to get!!!

That being said, behold my klee pose!

07-28
Replies
Interesting.
https://upload-os-bbs.mihoyo.com/upload/2020/07/28/5637447/167b78ba40a0449b8f8ee6031566d9bf_7479794819224917130.jpg
Replies
I never noticed this but it totally does look like that! _(AtEase)
Replies
Manage

its a cat that believes Klee is the gang to ride or die for, not much more than that and it lacks personality, but thats what makes it quirky

07-28
Replies
Manage

07-28
Replies
Manage

I decided to Why not make a submission if I can

Here...

07-28
Replies
Thats so cute!!!!! <3 Reminds me of the madoka plushies (although those aren't very cute of course) _(Celebration)_(AtEase)
Replies
Kawaii desu ne!!_(Wow)
Replies
Manage

El compañero de viaje de Klee mas suavecito que existe

#Fanart

07-28
Replies
_(Hug)
Replies
Manage

[Klee Pose]

Además de mi dibujo tambien hago la pose de Klee soy algo bajito pero creo que me quedo bien

07-29
Replies
Manage

07-29
Replies
Manage

happy birthday klee! #fanart

07-30
Replies
Manage

#Fanart

Here a little winged bunny I made for our beloved Klee!

Happy birthday~

07-31
Replies
omg it's really cute ;A;
Replies
Manage

#Fanart

Sometimes traveling could be very boring if If you don't have an adventure partner!

So for Klee's B-day I tought a cute little puppy that is also explosion-proof would be awesome ^^

Happy birthday Klee! :D

07-31
Replies
Manage

#Fanart

I asked Kaeya to give me one of his scarves (or perhaps capes) to make a toy for Klee~

08-04
Replies
Haan~ He/she's so cute~~! ♥
Replies
Manage

#Fanart i made a bunny with matching clothing for Klee!!

08-04
Replies
Manage

I'm gifting Klee a miniature version of Dvalin to keep those explosions in check.

#Fanart

08-04
Replies
Manage

[Klee pose]

Some reason my hands didn't fit the pic even though I tried my best

However, it was fun to make that pose

08-06
Replies
Manage

[Klee Pose]

Well my hand is too long and im too tall to fit in my phone screen XD even i have to hang my phone on top of my cabinet to take this pict

Me: Mom let me gacha klee for my party

Mom: we have klee at home

Klee at home:

08-06
Replies
Oh my... Tall klee.._(SooFunny)
Replies
Replies
Hahaha Beware of the tall klee!_(Surprised)
Replies
Manage

[Klee pose]

^w^ heheh I did my best to do klee pose :3 I just use my first and old cosplay costume from SAO to be a traveler some sort heheh I suppose to do a full costume play but yah wig is destroyed heheh ^w^. I did few more post but this I did best hehe ^w^ it was nice to do this and also bit embarrassing in my area because it is not usually seen or lets say uncommon. Behold my Klee Pose!!

08-06
Replies
Manage

08-07
Replies
Manage

08-07
Replies
_(AtEase)_(AtEase)_(TeaTime)
Replies
Manage

For Klee's birthday, Lisa transformed our famous dandelion knight and gave her as a gift to our precious spark knight who felt so lonely in her cell ! Look at this lovely duo~♥

"But it's just for one day !" said Lisa. "Jean has works to do (and so am I~)."

-------------------

Whoa I make it in time....!

The last rush has killed me !

#Fanart

08-07
Replies

Rookie Adventurer

Affiliated boards