Genshin · Forums
EN

7/30/2020 PS4 Beta

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-31

The official PS4 closed beta started yesterday. Everything was going well and was running smoothly.

Although you couldn’t wish/summon it was still fun. However now the server has a message saying, “Server maintenance from 7/30/2020 4:00am till 7/30/2030 4:00am.” Unfortunately I don’t have access to discord so I am clueless as to what is going on. Does anyone else have this message? Or is it just a typo?

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

It's under maintenance. We are not sure how long. Keep an eye on the official discord announcements for more info.

07-31
Replies
I don’t have access to discord for certain “reasons” I just hope that it comes back up soon. Thanks for the info.
Replies
What are the certain reasons? Everyone should have access to it.
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

i unfortunately don't have access to the official discord cause i lack a mobile phone to get past the verification process

07-31
Replies
Did you make that comment to me? I have an I phone 11 it’s just I don’t have extra space to download discord. Can’t delete anything in order to download it. That’s all.
Replies
oh i'm sorry for the misunderstanding my apologies
Replies
Manage

mine says until 6am 2030. I was able to play for 6 hours there was a pop up that said would not be able to play chapter 2 until tomorrow and than an hour later I booted. Hopefully they fix it soon and it was not just a 6 hour to 8 hour beta.

07-31
Replies
Manage

I want to play in PS4 :( !!

07-31
Replies
Manage

The Playstation 4 closed Beta is the one I wanted to participate in the most, but I don't regret being invited to the PC closed beta, as I had lots of fun testing all of the weird game features. My favorite thing was unlocking all of the extra stamina and being able to climb longer heights. Actually that feature is what has the most appeal to me overall; the ability to climb.

07-31
Replies
The PS4 beta is fun! However you can’t summon/wish. For some reason they took that away for this beta. It’s hard because you really can’t send characters out on expositions or you loose your team. Haha.
Replies
Expeditions*
Replies
Manage

Ten years might sound like an a little long maintenance, but it'll be totally worth it when you log back in on PS6 to play Genshin Impact 3. ;)

08-01
Replies
Manage

I suggest you join the discord since information about maintenance/notifications are posted there, so when you can't access the game you still have information.

08-01
Replies
Manage

So do we just post any feedback based off our experiences with the Beta here or do we send it somewhere else. When i checked the feedback section it added today mentioned the main website (so figured this would be it) or the Discord but is it supposed to be sent to a specific channel on Discord/topic on this website?

08-05
Replies
Also forgot to add it in the previous post but when does the Beta that started on the 30th End....on another note as for feedback for this forum, can we add an edit option for managing posts so i don't need to make a second comment/reply to my own comment.
Replies