Genshin · Forums
EN

Do you agree with Tectone?

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 07-31

https://youtu.be/gr8K5hLpzWw

Tectone just released a video on Genshin Impact check it out for he makes some very good keypoints about the game. Keep this in mind though everything is opinion based! With that out of the way what are your thoughts? Let me hear them.

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Im mostly agree with him, i really hope dev didnt mess up this game XD, but i believe in mihoyo tho, they really good at making story,cg and music. And that what really makes their games exciting for me, since genshin has a pretty uniqe open world gameplay, dev can really max those element on this game.

07-31
Replies
I hope so as well since this game will lead a branch of new gacha into the market. I would love them be faithful and stay true to the fans without no dirty tactics.
Replies
Manage

07-31
Replies
Manage

It's a gacha game through and through, he says that it isn't required to unlock characters with gacha but certain puzzles like three floating lightning pillars in Liyue require a lightning archer, which I only unlocked in the gacha. (Fischl)

I would say this game has HEAVY gacha elements instead of light gacha elements. I voiced my opinion on his channel though, in case he cared to view it.

07-31
Replies
Floating lightning pillars?_(Shocked)
Replies
It doesn't, you can aim lisas e
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

I hope they add skins aswell.

08-01
Replies
I would if they did as well I just want to see what kind of skin costumes they would put on Jean.
Replies
Manage

I'm not even sure... I just want to play this game already. Is it October yet???

08-01
Replies
Manage

He makes some solid comments. Especially about the co-op chat system and the censoring system in place. This is an easy problem to fix, by just having an option switch for language filters, but their filters are so aggressive, simple acronyms are picked up as 'bad words' like 'Fo'.

We kind of had those issues here in the beginning of the forum days, but its gotten a lot better.

Hopefully miHoYo gets these addressed before launch, because its kind of a big deal in co-op if you wanna join up with randoms and you need to communicate.

08-01
Replies
Manage

yeahhhh !!!

08-01
Replies