Genshin · Forums
EN

Life after my Closed Beta Test Ended

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 08-01

Life after CBT3 ended:

DAY ONE: Made a large print out of Paimon's image, then glued it onto a cardboard background, then attached it to a selfie stick. I have been walking around the house all day recreating the most memorable

conversations with Paimon. My kids asked me if I was feeling okay. When I responded (in my high voice) "Paimon not habbalucinating," they gave me a blank stare, then asked if they could sleep over their friends' houses ….  for the rest of the week.

DAY TWO: I bought a drone and attached my Paimon to it, so that she would feel more authentic floating next to me. I then took her outside with me so I could plant cardboard cutouts of waypoints all over my yard. I noticed my neighbor staring at me, so I went over to him and said, "This is Paimon… best traveling companion ever!”He slowly walked backwards into his house and locked the door.

DAY THREE: Since the kids have been over their friends' houses for the past couple of days, I decided to buy my wife a pair of red bunny ears, red lingerie, and a compound bow. I told her that we could have

some playful role-play. However, she slapped me when I called her Amber, since her name is not Amber. She said she was going to stay at her parents’ house for a few days.

DAY FOUR: Since no one is home now, I decided to go into my wife's closet and try on her clothes so that I could look more like the Xingqiu. During this, there was a knock at my door, which I answered. My wife's father stood dumbfounded. Then he gave me an intense stare and asked, "When is this

nonsense going to end?" I smiled and said, "Before October.”

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

From discord

08-01
Replies
Yes, I posted it there first, and they told me I should post it here too.
Replies
Manage

Funny you c:

08-01
Replies
Manage

Now this... This is something I like 😂 hope to hear more of your daily journalling?

08-01
Replies
Manage

Haha, it's nice to see bonds with your family.

08-01
Replies
Manage

08-01
Replies
Manage

I am having trouble adjusting to be honest. I would log a few exploration hours per evening and now I am a little like... empty inside. I guess in two days when Phantasy Star Online 2 gets a new USA server on steam, that will have to hold me over until October.

08-01
Replies
Manage

Rip to the kids xD

08-01
Replies
Manage

I don't see why this is a post, is this not normal behavior?

08-01
Replies
Manage

08-01
Replies
Manage

This sounds terrible!!! A nice quiet empty house and the game won't be out for weeks! Oh, cruel irony 😥

Also, I think you have a pretty good chance of convincing your wife her name is Amber by the time the game goes live.

Just... don't go chasing any Hilichurls in the street. It's probably just an old dude with a very bushy beard

08-02
Replies
I'm afraid you're too late. I have a court hearing next month. He really did look like a hilichurl, though....
Replies
I agree with you, of course. Unfortunately my highest level artifacts are all "Blood Stained," so I'm not sure they will help my case. The good news is that I will be getting the 4-Piece Bonus!
Replies
View all replies >