Genshin · Forums
EN

Genshin Impact Official Launch Reward Guide

Originates from: Official
Post Published: 09-05 Last Edited: 09-07

Dear Travelers,

Our adventure in Teyvat is about to begin.

Not only do exciting stories, a vast world, and unknown foes await, but so do our specially-prepared rewards!

See the image below to learn more about these rewards!

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Hot
Manage

is the noelle part got a wrong information?

09-05
Replies
Manage

Ah, Noelle's little blurb has a huge mistake.

I was hoping for more rewards for rolling, but ah well. Hopefully the west can make the 3 million. It's a 2.37 million now.

Also looks like everyone's getting a cool glider skin.

09-05
Replies
Manage

Ура! Новые Крылышки!

09-05
Replies
Manage

09-06
Replies
Manage

Yeah now I'm just confused if we're getting a copy of noelle in the abyss as well, or just through a beginner gacha, or if we're only getting a copy of her through the abyss.

09-05
Replies
Manage

Its would be nice of mihoyo, if they could mak an official statement about the more than obvious mistake in the English picture, telling us, that Noelle seems to be like Xiangling an earnable Character, when shes in fact not, as the french version of the same rewards picture makes it clear.

That the official pictures hasn't been fixed yet means likely, mihoyo still isn't aware of their mistake here yet, I guess.

09-06
Replies
Nice, thanks mihoyo for correting the image |;)
_(Humph)_(Treasure)
Paimon is happy
Replies
Manage

I hope the part about Noelle is wrong and she is again in the beginner banner. :/

09-05
Replies
The same post on other languages display the correct info (Noelle guaranteed on first 10 pulls on her banner + 20% discount on her banner).
Replies
Manage

Thank you for the information) But isn't there an error in the part about Noelle? Part of Noelle and Xiangling are almost identical

09-05
Replies
There is... The same post on other languages display the correct info (Noelle guaranteed on first 10 pulls on her banner + 20% discount on her banner).
Replies

Hey dud Noelle's reward was supose to gave an 80% gacha pull rewaed?

09-05
Replies
Manage

Either the Noelle information is wrong or we now get her together with Xiangling from the Abyss?

Rewards look pretty good to me. 10 pulls, another 10 when getting to rank10. Xiangling and Noelle, cool skin and some free 4* gear to help us along. The way "Get Ready for the Road" is written, does this mean we can choose what 4* weapon we get or is it random?

09-05
Replies
Someone mentioned in the twitter comments for this that the CN server is having a bingo event (or lotto?) so it may just be randomized rewards, since we'll probably get the same thing.
Replies
We are having it too, on September 10th
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Give me Ningguang!

09-07
Replies
Manage

Really excited for the rewards we get right away

!! Thanks Mihoyo!

09-06
Replies
Manage

Let's do this guys!!

09-06
Replies
Manage

Great stuff 👍.

09-05
Replies
Manage

09-06
Replies
Manage

am so excited the reword is amazing

not to much

and I lick it this way it keeps the excitement of the game intact and the earg to adventure too

09-05
Replies
Manage

7 hrs ago
Replies
Manage

+~+

13 hrs ago
Replies
Manage

cant wait for the 28th woohoo

09-22