Genshin · Forums
EN

Elements Addition?

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 09-12

Greetings, fellow travelers~

This question is pretty simple, but is there a chance of elements like Light or Darkness being added later? What about weapon types?

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

For now there is 6 elements : Anemo, Pyro, Cryo, Electro, Geo, Hydro and Dendro. There isn't any Dendro character yet.

On CBT there was only 2 out of 7 area available. On launch, the 3rd may be available. So there is room to add elements or more weapons. In some videos on GI youtube channel you can see humanoid ennemies which wield hammer or riffle, it's possible Mihoyo add those for some playable characters in the future.

09-12
Replies
Thank you! Looking forward to the third city, since there's a great possibility of Inazuma's and Ayaka's debut~
_(Celebration)
Replies
Manage

This is a great question...! Hopefully we will get some dark/light characters as the story unfolds.

09-12
Replies
Manage

I'd like to see added elements in the future too, as its a great way to come up easily with new interesting characters, while adding intersting gameplay elements as well.

Same goes for new weapon types

09-12
Replies
Manage

Considering that houkai impact made the 13th herrischar a playable character I expect the superior of life to become playable eventually and bring her blocky stuff as an element option.

09-13
Replies
Manage

There was a lot of extra space in the elements screen in-game and it *seemed* like there could be room to add more elements. So...I'm sure we will probably get more as we explore the entire world of Tevyat and even beyond

09-13
Replies