Genshin · Forums
EN

Characters

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 09-13

So I've heard that they'll be 30 characters in total, but I'm sure they'll go passed that over time? As in, with new story introductions, they'll be new character introductions.

Also, what's the "coming soon" area listed on the website?

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

Not confirmed yet, the 3rd area may be available in the chinese open beta starting in 2 days, or be added at the official release on september 28.

09-13
Replies
OOO I see, idk I thought i saw someone mention the last area & was wondering if it was leaked somewhere
Replies
There hasn't been any information saying the third area's coming soon although there are sayings in China that it's already done (pretty sure it has been basically finished for a long time), so get prepared that it's still not open when we get to play, although I really want to see it asap. The third area is going to be Inazuma, a region based on Japan, together with characters like Ayaka Kamizato, who appeared in the 1st CBT.
Replies
Manage

09-13
Replies
Manage

is

09-13
Replies
Manage

Heard that saying to, that Mihoyo said the game will start with around 30 playable characters.

One needs not to be a math genius to quickly realize, that we still haven't so far 30 playable characters together, even not, if the MC twins are within that calculation.

So my guess and hopes are, that a third and final region the game starts with, will be released with the chinese beta next week, together with a final bunch of playable characters to reach the 30.

So far we have

- MC

- Diluc

- Jean

- Barbara

- Amber

- Lisa

- Kaeya

- Razor

- Bennett

- Noelle

- Klee

- Fischl

- Mona

- Qiqi

- Keching

- Xiangling

- Xiao

- Beidou

- Ningguang

- Sucrose

- Venti

- Xiangqiu

- Chongyun

Thats 23 Characters, so theoretically 7 missing, but we know there are more, yet unreveiled characters and more will come with other towns, until all 7 towns are there

Inazuma will be perhaps the third reagion with Ayaka becoming for introduction that region's flagship character hopefully with the chinese beta.

09-13
Replies
I can see characters like Baizhu, Zhongli and Childe getting reveiled together with Ayaka and the third region as a last hype wave short before release within the chinese beta time beginning next week
Replies
Also, theres still a clear lack in Geo and especially Dendro Character from which so far we have none at all,I absolutely don't believe it, that the game will start without a SINGLE playable Dendro character and Baizhu seems to be the first character to fill that gap up by looking at his character design, while Ayaka is already clearly Cryo. I hope Zhongli gets added as Geo and Childe I guess could be Pyro
Replies