Genshin · Forums
EN

Launch Week Guide

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 09-16

The guide can be found here.

Let me know any questions, comments, or concerns!

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

I shall always follow one principle:

Collect all the Wafus

Great info btw

09-16
Replies
A good mantra–expensive–but good.
Replies
Manage

Where can i download the game? on PC and when ? :D TY

09-16
Replies
The official PC launcher will be available on the official Genshin Impact Website, on the 28th of september, at 10 am UTC +8 time
Replies
Manage

Thank you for this! I will be sure to use it!

09-16
Replies
Manage

Thanks, bookmarked. Will help a lot when Global release.

09-16
Replies
Manage

Thank you!!

09-16
Replies
Manage

Thanks for the info bro!

09-16
Replies
Manage

Read.

I'ts confusing for me all of these primogems. I'm a F2P and want certain 5* characters. As far as I can see, it's difficult to get the characters I want and I will have to stick with the ones I don't want for nearly forever.

Dunno when is the best moment to wish for my characters. I was planning to save my "wishes" but seems it's almost useless. I will have to resign to raise AR with Kaeya and Xiangling

09-16
Replies
If you can stomach rerolling and you're interested in Qiqi, Mona, Keqing, Diluc, or Jean then that might be a good route. On the beginner banner in CN OBT the 5 star pool is only those character, even better is the 4 star pool is only characters as well. So you're guaranteed at least 1 character from your free 20 pulls not including Noelle.
Replies
How does reroll works?
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

Should I focus only one banner to get pity system or not? Also in CN server they said Venti banner will be in 28\9 so should I reroll to get him?

09-16
Replies
Venti is great! Never going to feel bad about having him in your party. The other 4 star units on that banner are also great. I'm personally in the camp of it's one of the best banners to pull on that we've seen so far.
Replies
The first time I see Venti, I immediately want to build team around him
_(ChongyunBashful) 
Thank you so much _(AtEase)
Replies
Manage

thanks for guide, and hope that someone will officially say at what time we will have daily reset in Europe in global release.

09-16
Replies
Manage

Noiceee this is awesome

09-16
Replies
Manage

Hi! This guide is fantastic!

I have a question about the work to do before the daily reset at 5AM on day 1 and the "Be Your Own Best Friend" part.

For the first one, is the thought just get to AR 12 and do your dailies before reset so you don't miss a day?

For the second one, can you trade resources from a friend account to your main account? I didn't realize this was a thing, so really interested in this!

09-17
Replies
Depends on how gungho you are about your AR. If you want to ensure you've missed absolutely zero experience and you plan on spending primogems/cash on resin refills then you'd need to do 6 refills and daily commissions before reset.
I'm not sure trade is the right word for it but yes you can take resources (ores, mushrooms, etc.) from other players world as of now. So you could create an alt account, login from one device and join it from your "main" account. Requires unlocking co-op though.
Replies
Thank you for the explanation! That's helpful! My try hard soul will probably do exactly that lol! :)
Replies
View all replies >