Genshin · Forums
EN

Teyvat Historia - Introducing The Historia Scale

Originates from: Tavern
Post Published: 09-16 Last Edited: 09-16

Hello Everyone! For the past several months I've been working on the core which will allow me to create a series of videos I sincerely hope will be of service to everyone. The Historia Scale. Check out the video introduction and please let me know what you think.

I'll be working hard to start getting these videos out to you all this week ahead of the Global launch so that you know how best to spend your hard earned character enhancement materials!

- TH

(as a side note, my apologies for the sound balance in this video. Tried something new, didn’t work as intended.)

Reading is good, commenting is better::
  • All comments
  • Author only
Sort:Ascending
Manage

09-16
Replies
Manage

Hey, looking forward, sounds very promising ! Growth of your channel ahead

09-16
Replies

Thanks for the support!

-TH

09-16
Replies
Manage

amazing video man!

09-16
Replies
Thanks! 
_(Celebration)
I’m really excited to get the real meat and potatoes if the scale out.
Replies
Manage

I'll be very interested see your thoughts and results on the characters as time goes on.

Not gonna lie, though, in the latest intelligence report when you said the character vids would be free of subjective and your own opinions, I was waiting for you to slip in "Even though we all know Mona is best girl :p" lololol.

It's funny that you brought up Mona's sprint in the last GIIR too, as I remember there was something that caught my attention with her, but whilst trying to focus on the bulk of the combat footage, it was out of my head as quickly as it entered >.>

Sharing Ayaka's sprint style pretty much officially confirms that Mona is Top Girl tier. One does not simply copy the queen without having the Hydro stones to back it up.

09-16
Replies
The Mona Gang shall rise up for SURE.
_(BeidouPopping)
Replies
Seriously though while I do fully believe Mona is the best for a multitude of reasons, if that is not what the numbers show than Th at is what I’ll report. Even though I suspect that won’t be the case.
Replies
View all replies >
Manage

09-17
Replies

Thanks so much for the support everyone :D

09-17
Replies