Welcome to the community for miHoYo's Genshin Impact. Entry into this group is deemed to signify your acceptance of the following rules.
===== About Post Deletion and Muting =====
If your post/reply has been deleted or you have been muted and you have questions, please follow the procedure in [Complaints] to file a complaint.
Rules are divided into [General Rules] and [Image Rules]
[General Rules] apply to all boards, while [Image Rules] apply to the billboard.
===== General Rules =====
1. This community is solely dedicated to Genshin Impact. Do not publish any content unrelated to Genshin Impact, double post or flood the boards. When found, on first offence, such post(s) will be deleted; on second offence, the poster will be muted for 1 day.
In the event of a large number posts of a similar nature appearing over a short period, the moderator of the board will create a relevant content specific post and duplicate posts or posts that do not provide new insights will be deleted. That is done to prevent spamming, not to forbid such discussions.
2. Posts exhibiting any form of personal attacks will be deleted and the poster muted for 1 to 3 days. Repeat offenses will incur a permanent ban.
3. Posts threatening to delete accounts, exploit bugs, or making fun of other users will be deleted and the poster muted for 1 day. Repeat offenses will incur a 3-day mute.
4. The selling/exchanging of accounts is strictly prohibited.
This includes but is not limited to selling accounts, buying accounts, giving away accounts, asking for accounts, sharing accounts, hiring farmers/grinders and appraising accounts. Such posts will be deleted and the poster permanently banned.
5. The following offensive contents are also strictly prohibited: illegal contents (sexual/gambling/drugs etc.), political topics, extremist/hate speech, nude/revealing images, emotionally upsetting/disturbing images/emoticons/stickers and degrading memes or doctored images.
Such posts will be deleted and the poster muted for 1 day. Repeat offenses will incur a permanent mute.
6. Offensive actions that affect forum use for others, including but not limited to: clickbaiting, public attacks, and straying from the thread topic.
7. Users using their nickname/IDs to make fun of or pose as moderators/staff will be permanently banned.
8. Regarding strategy guides, manga, fan fiction, creative works and other original content: if you have something to say regarding the creator's content, ensure your criticism is reasonable and constructive. Attacking other's work will result in you being muted for 3-7 days.
9. Reposts not authorized by the original creator(s) will be promptly deleted. Proof of authorization can be in the form of screenshots showing your communication with or approval from the original creator(s). Forgery of such authorization will incur a permanent ban.
10. Advertising for your fan organization/content/livestreaming etc. once is enough. Spamming/Misleading regarding such posts will result in you being muted for 3 days. Repeat offenses will incur a permanent mute. [NEW]
===== Image Rules =====
The Image Board provides a space for the sharing of fan art, wallpapers, and other images.
-Protection of Rights
If you find any work that either plagiarizes or infringes upon another person's rights, please report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In additional to the [General Rules], in game screenshots should be posted to the Tavern. Plagiarizing other's works, posing as someone else, or attacks on someone else's work is strictly prohibited.
2. Original creations should adopt the [Original] tag. Creators must select relevant repost permissions. Reposts should adopt the [Repost] tag and credit the original creators.
3. Copied works should also adopt the [Original] tag and credit the original creator(s), as well as the source of the relevant original works.
4. Do not repost works in large volumes or batches. E.g. reposting 10 or more images or posts in a row.
5. Images containing nudity, sexually suggestive themes, and violence are strictly prohibited. Offenders will be muted and dealt with in accordance with the [General Rules].
6. Be mindful of your cover choices to avoid misleading or upsetting other users.
7. Please make sure the watermark function is disabled when reposting. The procedure for doing so is as follows:
Press on the portrait icon on the top right corner and enter "My Account". Privacy Settings are on the left. Disable the function to automatically add watermarks to posted images.
===== Complaints =====
How to Submit Complaints
If you believe you've been wrongfully muted or banned, you can:
1. Take a screenshot of the notification you received and send it to the official email address: email@example.com. We will get back to you with the reason and the post(s) that you were muted/banned for.
2. If you are unsatisfied with the provided reason, you can put in a request for an official staff member to intervene. The official staff member will hold final rights to either rescind or maintain the penalty.
3. If you have a legitimate complaint, you can contact us by email at:
To ensure fairness and efficiency in handling complaints, only one complaint will be processed at a time. We appreciate your patience as we process any outstanding complaints.
The rules may be updated/amended based on future developments and feedback from the community.